About Me

My photo
JB, Johor, Malaysia
Errr, I hope to live forever with my love ones. God please save Malaysia!!! My English sucks, i only uses simple words, my chinese also sucks, but i still can communicate with others haha. And i love my family and GF too. (ya almost forgetting to say my dog "Bson")

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Bson Was Bitten By Another dog.

It was yesterday that this happen, I was at my room surfing the net. After awhile I went down, I saw him covered with his own shit and was wet. Then i was still scolding him and, keep asking him why he was so wet and cover with his own shit.

My neighbour, then told me that he was bitten by another dog which happen to ran away.

After they(My neighbour) tried to stop him(the other dog, Which happen to be a chow chow) from bitting Bson.

After that i tried to clean him up and see whether he was injure or not, but he was refusing to let me touch him. Whenever i tried to touch him, he'll somehow screaming in pain. Then later i had to comfort him, when he had settled down quite a bit, then i clean him up and check for the injury. Luckily enough, he wasn't badly hurt, only a few red mark but no blood.

Then later in the evening i took him out for a walk, when he was urine, i saw some blood in his urine. i was shocked and thought that there might be some internal injury, But today he had return to normal excet that he's a bit zhi bi only. hopefully he'll return to his own playful self soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment