About Me

My photo
JB, Johor, Malaysia
Errr, I hope to live forever with my love ones. God please save Malaysia!!! My English sucks, i only uses simple words, my chinese also sucks, but i still can communicate with others haha. And i love my family and GF too. (ya almost forgetting to say my dog "Bson")

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Car Accident Happen in Taman Perling

This morning around 10am, a Kancil hit a Mitsubishi Storm. The Kancil on had the front bonnet hit, but the Mitsubishi Storm was turn over.

I saw this accident while i was walking my dog, and i go on to ask about the situation. Luckily no one was hurt in the accident, from what i heard from the people who arrived before me. It was the Kancil fault which hit the back of the storm, which caused the Storm to steered away from the road hit a brick and turned over.

The owner escaped with minor injury.








No comments:

Post a Comment