About Me

My photo
JB, Johor, Malaysia
Errr, I hope to live forever with my love ones. God please save Malaysia!!! My English sucks, i only uses simple words, my chinese also sucks, but i still can communicate with others haha. And i love my family and GF too. (ya almost forgetting to say my dog "Bson")

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Back From Thailand (Bangkok)

Just came back on the 13 July, after a 5d 4n trip to Thailand Bangkok. At first i was really scare about the riot which happen quite sometime back, but it turn out to be a nice and wonderful trip despite what the news and written.

The people there are super friendly and helpful too, there's one time we were lose and we approach the police officer. Not only he show us the way, he also stopped a Tuk Tuk for us and tell the Tuk Tuk to take us there with a reasonable price.

The Tuk Tuk was one of the best ride i ever had they were fast, sharp, and expensive (compare with the taxi over there).

Here are some of the Tuk Tuk Drivers, i took pictures of.




And the foods there are wonderful too, except the bugs i have eaten. I only tried 3 kinds of different bugs they are the meal worms, Silkworms and the Water Beetle. Out the these three the Meal worms taste the best, the worst will be the Silkworms, follow by the water bettle which is very hard to bite down into smaller pieces.




Here are some of the food we ate at night.






i also manage to spot one of the building which is damage in the roit.

No comments:

Post a Comment