About Me

My photo
JB, Johor, Malaysia
Errr, I hope to live forever with my love ones. God please save Malaysia!!! My English sucks, i only uses simple words, my chinese also sucks, but i still can communicate with others haha. And i love my family and GF too. (ya almost forgetting to say my dog "Bson")

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Thailand (Bangkok)

I'm going to visit Bangkok on this Thursday(8 July 2010), kinda worry but the situation there. But after heard some of my friends and new that Bangkok had more or less back to normal abit, i feel better.

I'm really very interested in going there, but still the red and yellow shirt things made the trip feel very unsafe. But still tickets and hotel had been book and the news also say very safe liao, so just go there see and try loh......

One of the main thing I'll be doing there is to try the insect or bug eating, then I'll post the video of me eating every single insect, and explaining the taste and feeling of them.

I'll also take some photos of the life there, and write about the life and the situation there.

In the mean time, please pray for my group's safe return back to Singapore.

No comments:

Post a Comment