About Me

My photo
JB, Johor, Malaysia
Errr, I hope to live forever with my love ones. God please save Malaysia!!! My English sucks, i only uses simple words, my chinese also sucks, but i still can communicate with others haha. And i love my family and GF too. (ya almost forgetting to say my dog "Bson")

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Back in Malaysia

I am back in Malaysia after 25 years in Singapore, now I'm trying my best to learn things from my dad in doing his business. The first week, i had been learning customer service including ordering, serving, and communicating with customer. And at home, learning how to prepare the stuff for each and every of the dishes. In the meantime also trying to create some new stuff by myself, and with some advice from my dad.

It had been a wonderful experience so far, in this week i had encounter lot's of funny customer, not in the right mood customer and some weird customer. Like the day before yesterday, there's this customer who order lime juice then later say she want another thing don't want that lime juice. So i had to explained to her that she had to pay for both the items since it's ready to serve. at first she don't want to pay for both the items, so i had to called my mum to explained to her after some arguing, she had no choice but to pay for both of the items.

i think the most difficult part in doing business is to calculate the amount just by looking at the items they ordered, as some of the customer don't like to wait. And always think that we are robots, see then know that amount like that hai~

Even though that my Malay isn't that good, i can still make simple order and serve them quite well. when they talk to me in diffcult Malay which i really cannot understand i'll try to ask them to speck english to me. Luckily most of the customers are willing to speck in english to me haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment