About Me

My photo
JB, Johor, Malaysia
Errr, I hope to live forever with my love ones. God please save Malaysia!!! My English sucks, i only uses simple words, my chinese also sucks, but i still can communicate with others haha. And i love my family and GF too. (ya almost forgetting to say my dog "Bson")

Monday, June 14, 2010

Dr M, please keep your mouth shut!!!


I just read this news about the things Dr M said, what he said really make me feel disgusted, angry, disappointing and worse.

He's actually telling the whole world that the Malays in Malaysia are weakling need the government to survive, and i tell you Dr M, if this continue Malaysia will be like the Indonesia in the past.

If the Government still supporting his fellow Malays and not the other races, Malaysia will soon fall. It's because the Malays will feel safe and they will be more lazy, as they think that the government will support them even if they don't work.

In his speech in a Melayu Bangkit (Malays Arise) rally in Kuala Terengganu, he said this:"If we don't act rationally, one day we will be like the Malays in Singapore - a people who are truly powerless. So, they have to bow down to another race." See here for the news

But i don't think the Malays in Singapore are powerless in Singapore. In fact, i think that their thinking and knowledge is better than the Malays in Malaysia. As they know how to survive in the real world even with little or no support from the government. And they are more clever too, unlike the Malays in Malaysia. They are very different, people in Singapore with different races respect each other. Believe me as I've been living in Singapore for more then 25 year.

But there are some Malays, whom i know in Malaysia are different from the others. They are more open minded and they themselve also cannot stand the other Malays doing too. I just don't know what to say about this any longer......

No comments:

Post a Comment