About Me

My photo
JB, Johor, Malaysia
Errr, I hope to live forever with my love ones. God please save Malaysia!!! My English sucks, i only uses simple words, my chinese also sucks, but i still can communicate with others haha. And i love my family and GF too. (ya almost forgetting to say my dog "Bson")

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

KTM Train

Last Saturday, i went to have a ride on the KTM train. Which turns out to be a wonderful trip, i went to ride the KTM train as i heard the news that Malaysia is going to give back the KTM Tanjong Pagar Station to Singapore. So i was afraid that i would not have a chance to take the train again, and also wanted to take some picture of it. When i told my GF that i wanted to take the train with her, she thought that I'm kidding. But she still accompany me to take the ride.

We arrive at the JB station at around 6am, and had our breakfast on the train as I'm afraid that we will be late to buy the tickets or miss the train. Turn out to be we were quite early, lucky for me as it turns out that i even had time to take photo for the station. I forgotten what time the train arrived, but i still remember when we reach Tanjong Pagar Station, it was already 9am.

But sadly, when we reach there it rains which wasn't good for me to take outdoor photo for the Singapore station. So much talking, now for the photos i had taken. Almost forget to mention that the ride was RM3 from JB station to Tanjong Pagar station, but from Tanjong Pagar back to JB is S$6 (which is quite expensive).


The above picture is the train i taken in HDR, the below is the inside of the train. (the seat looks new and do not have any funny smell.



The above picture is the JB station taken at around 6+am (good timing for a blue sky, but need tripod to support).

The above picture is my "PRETTY" GF posing for me, and below is me posing for my GF haha.


The above and below are me, and my GF. I decided to make it in to B&W to have a mood that bring us back to the old days (hope that I'm successful in bring this out).


The above picture show the window of the train, which i actually wanted to take the rain drops with the refection on the window but failed to do that, as the image become blurred. Below is my GF posing again.

The above is the gate which i think was closed for a long time you can see the rust and how much it had been through the years. Below is train with 1 Malaysia sticker on (till now i still can't see the one Malaysia spirit, only "One Malay-Sia")


The above picture was taken by me using a tripod to support and by using the timer (i was think whether should i buy a remote or not.) Below was the train again, i purposely wait till all the people was gone before i took this picture, as i wanted to show that the train will be gone soon if Singapore decided to tear down the station at Tanjong Pagar.



The above picture is a clock which had been there for more than 125 years. Below my GF and i went to the better class cabin to take this picture.
The pictures below shows the inside and some of the outside of the Tanjong Pagar station.




Overall, it is a nice trip and experience to have in a lifetime. As this train station and the train might be gone or renovated, see and had been in the train and the station give me a feel of the people who take trains in the olden days. Which i can imaging how it was like during it's peck and proud days.

No comments:

Post a Comment