About Me

My photo
JB, Johor, Malaysia
Errr, I hope to live forever with my love ones. God please save Malaysia!!! My English sucks, i only uses simple words, my chinese also sucks, but i still can communicate with others haha. And i love my family and GF too. (ya almost forgetting to say my dog "Bson")

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

The Old Cars

Last Sunday, i went to Sutra Mall, as my GF wanted to go. At first i do not know why she intend to go there, and I'm suspecting something weird is going on. I asked her what she's planning, but she didn't tell me.

But in the end i found out what's going on, it's a oldies mobile event. And over there, there are lots of old beetle, which she will have the chance to knock my head over and over again (it's a game played by us).

The event not only displayed a series of old cars, but even old motorclcyle too. Most of the cars and motorclcyle are way older then me, but they are all well maintained. It nice to see so many beautiful cars and motorclcyle, all thank to my GF.















No comments:

Post a Comment