About Me

My photo
JB, Johor, Malaysia
Errr, I hope to live forever with my love ones. God please save Malaysia!!! My English sucks, i only uses simple words, my chinese also sucks, but i still can communicate with others haha. And i love my family and GF too. (ya almost forgetting to say my dog "Bson")

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Trip to Desaru

Last Saturday and Sunday, my cousin, his wife, my GF, me, and some other people went to Desaru. I was a very nice trip, we just went there for 2days 1 night, but the stuff we prepared was like for 1 week!!!(later you can see from the picture).

We stay at the resort there but don't really know the name of the resort, but it's free. In the resort there were 2 bedroom and 1 living room.

Lucky we bring our own steamboat and grilling stuff, as the kitchen is like there's nothing there. In the resort itself, there's a swimming pool, water activity, and a privte beach which is very clean and they also offer some sea sport like banana boat, speedboat, and many other activities.

But one thing bad about the pool is that the water is kinda dirty, but everything else was still ok. Now for some photo sharing.



























After all this we contiune with our trip to the Crocodile Farm, which will be mention on my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment