About Me

My photo
JB, Johor, Malaysia
Errr, I hope to live forever with my love ones. God please save Malaysia!!! My English sucks, i only uses simple words, my chinese also sucks, but i still can communicate with others haha. And i love my family and GF too. (ya almost forgetting to say my dog "Bson")

Thursday, March 18, 2010

My Toe after seeing the doctor

Yesterday, i went to Ang Mo Kio to see a legendary Chinese sensei, Who i heard that he was very famous and had an experience of over 50 years on healing joint, sprained, or injure leg.

The place wasn't that hard to find, but because it's my first time going there, i couldn't really find it. Luckily my auntie and uncle, drove me and take me there. Without them i think I'll be like a lost kitten.

When i was in the sensei house, he look like a 70++ year old man. But i can tell that this guy is really pro at this, therefore my fear of the sensei was gone. Once he took a look at my toe, he knew what happen to me(even me, myself don't really know what happen to me). Once he press on the wound he know that my toe had "fa yan"(i think in English should be swollen), so he proceed with the healing process. Within 10 seconds, i screamed like a girl and it was done. I was shocked that it only took such a short.

Picture of my toe.

Just a toe injury i had to wrap the whole leg funny right?

Yesterday night, it was a long night to me. The pain from my toe was so painful that i cannot sleep well, almost every hour i'm woken up by the pain from my injuried toe.
Sleepless night...... But still had to go to work this morning.

When i woke up this morning, the first step i took and touches the floor, i scream in pain. The pain was so unbearable, but still my mind was thinking of money and work. i dragged myself to the washroom, brush my teeth, wash my face, and go "she she". When i try to wear the shoe(which i always wear to work), my foot couldn't fit into it. Therefore, i wear slipper to work.

When i reach my workplace, everyone was asking about waht happen to me. i'm so touch that everyone around me care so much of me. During morning time, the pain from my toe still not away, and i'm thinking how can i go back to Malaysia in my current state.

After lunch, the pain from my toe had lessen abit, and i'm feeling mach better now. So i can go back to Malaysia loh HAHA. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment