About Me

My photo
JB, Johor, Malaysia
Errr, I hope to live forever with my love ones. God please save Malaysia!!! My English sucks, i only uses simple words, my chinese also sucks, but i still can communicate with others haha. And i love my family and GF too. (ya almost forgetting to say my dog "Bson")

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Surprise Event

Last week, my GF and i went for a movie call "Here Come Fortune". It was a CNY movie about god of fortune, it's quite a nice movie.

While we were queueing up for the movie ticket, i get bored and was playing with my camera
While using the soft filter.


This was taken before she left her house, and used soft filter


Using the fish eye filter, it looks so funny.


After i suggested that we go somewhere near the shopping centre for some kite flying, so that i could take some pictures too.

When we reach there, there was a government event for CNY. There are people who sell food, there were also dancing and the main event which is the lion dance.










No comments:

Post a Comment