About Me

My photo
JB, Johor, Malaysia
Errr, I hope to live forever with my love ones. God please save Malaysia!!! My English sucks, i only uses simple words, my chinese also sucks, but i still can communicate with others haha. And i love my family and GF too. (ya almost forgetting to say my dog "Bson")

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Chinese New Year Dinner with Boss

Last week Friday, our big boss treated us with a S$600++ dinner. It wasn't the best dinner i had during CNY (Chinese New Year), but at least he treated us. So what can i say, but i think after having this dinner, we had to worked extra harder:(



Group Photo




From the left: Medium Boss (Toh), Senthil, Gerald, Leo (the Stupid Uncle with a very nasty attiude), Big Boss (Kee), Chin Yen, SK, my Boss Ng, standing Anggra, and I'm behind the Camera.

You see now everyone look very happy like that, but when working everyone also not happy. But ofcos, there are a few who helped each other in work.
During the dinner i try to crack joke so that the group will enjoy themselves, SK is very fun as he too join in the joke. But Leo was the only one who is so quiet, after some time he took out his iphone and play with it. He looks like a loner, and he is one.

During the Dinner






After that i went back to Malaysia and had a Second round with my GF and her sister of a Karaoke Session, hai when i really reach home it was around 2+am. So tiring :=(

1 comment: