About Me

My photo
JB, Johor, Malaysia
Errr, I hope to live forever with my love ones. God please save Malaysia!!! My English sucks, i only uses simple words, my chinese also sucks, but i still can communicate with others haha. And i love my family and GF too. (ya almost forgetting to say my dog "Bson")

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

My toe is so painful

It had been three day ever since, i feel that my toe was in a pain. Instead of getting better, it's getting worst. But still i had to go to work with my painful toe, dragging myself to work. To make things worst, everyday i had to work for almost 15 mins to get to my work place. Had to climb the fence of the big drain, had to climb the stupid overhead bridge.

But what to do, I'm a cheapo guy who won't see Singapore doctor(unless i'm going to die). Singapore doctor are so damma expansive and only give one day MC, some more i also cannot claim it back from the company, as my company also a cheapo company. So what to do, have to bear with the pain until i go back to Malaysia to see Chinese doctor lor.

Picture taken from Goggle image

1 comment:

  1. u hor so tiki(steel teeth)some money cant save one then make urself like tat lor...

    ReplyDelete