About Me

My photo
JB, Johor, Malaysia
Errr, I hope to live forever with my love ones. God please save Malaysia!!! My English sucks, i only uses simple words, my chinese also sucks, but i still can communicate with others haha. And i love my family and GF too. (ya almost forgetting to say my dog "Bson")

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Chinese New Year Trip4

This is the 6th day of Chinese New Year, and we are going to Genting Highland. Early in the morning 6.30am i woke up planning to shoot the sun rise and the Twin Tower, unluckily i could not see the sun as it was being block by some building.






When i was sitting down my GF want to take a photo of me



After that, we book out from our hotel at around 9am, and had our lunch some where near the hotel.


Then we arrival at the Bus station




Then we reach the Genting Skyway





The view was so beautiful, but too bad my GF got scare of the height.




Then we reach Genting Highland.






Then hang around there till around 7pm and we went back






With this i ended my Chinese New Year Trip, it had been the most wonderful and memorable three days of my life. As i had spend the three days with my wonderful GF, and i thanks her that she keep enduring my bad temper through the trip. As i will easily get angry when i'm tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment