About Me

My photo
JB, Johor, Malaysia
Errr, I hope to live forever with my love ones. God please save Malaysia!!! My English sucks, i only uses simple words, my chinese also sucks, but i still can communicate with others haha. And i love my family and GF too. (ya almost forgetting to say my dog "Bson")

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Ah Gua

When i took this photo, i was actally helping my GF to take her high heels. Then i try to squeeze my feet in to her heels, in the end i only get my toes in.

Then my GF said i look like one Chow Ah Gua, then she give me her hand bag and ask me to pose. follow by taking this photo for me.



This really make her laugh, and my dog was looking at me with those eye like telling me that it's disgesting.
But i still think i'm kinda cute, if there's some make up on me i can go for the Miss Ah Gua contest

1 comment: