About Me

My photo
JB, Johor, Malaysia
Errr, I hope to live forever with my love ones. God please save Malaysia!!! My English sucks, i only uses simple words, my chinese also sucks, but i still can communicate with others haha. And i love my family and GF too. (ya almost forgetting to say my dog "Bson")

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Hey Malaysia You Should See This And Learn From Singapore

I had read a news about a Pastor(Rony Tan) from Singapore Lighthouse Evangelism, apologises personalty to Buddhist & Taoist federations, after he made insensitive remarks against the Buddhist and Taoist faiths. Read the news from here



See Singapore can settle their religious problem so peacefully and so quickly, compare to Malaysia the "Allah Case" had to burn down Churches and hang Pig's Heads at the Mosque.

Why can't our religious' Leaders do something like them, exchanging name cards, and perhaps meet and talk about their religions and if there are any misunderstandings, can communicate also.

This is the way to handle things, then i respect you. Not you act like some barbarians, burning down Churches all around and hanging Pig's Heads here and there.

WTF, grow up guys, we are in the 21st century. Need to have a more open minded thinking, and prove to the others that we are civilised people, otherwise we will never improve ourselves and others will also look down on us.


If we goes on like this, we are doom. No more future, other will also invade us.

In the school, teachers are teaching our future generation about "One Malaysia". But the adults and the government are not doing it, still there are unfair treatment for the non-Muslim people.

Then how are you going to teach our future generation about "One Malaysia"?

We need to set a good example for them to follow, we need to change the thinking and mind set of our people, we need to settle religious problem between all culture PEACEFULLY. Then we can improve, grow, live, and prosper together.

Then this I'll proudly say that this is my country, my home, and a place I'll love, protect, and die for. I do not say this because i wanna to be elected for some prime-minister, or some other election.

i'm just a normal guy like all of you, and maybe the only thing which is different is that i love my country, and i want the best out of it. So if someday, this post is posted on the news or somewhere else i hope this will change the thinking of our people.

And again i hope that this does not offence you, as i'm just saying what i think about my own country.

No comments:

Post a Comment