About Me

My photo
JB, Johor, Malaysia
Errr, I hope to live forever with my love ones. God please save Malaysia!!! My English sucks, i only uses simple words, my chinese also sucks, but i still can communicate with others haha. And i love my family and GF too. (ya almost forgetting to say my dog "Bson")

Sunday, February 7, 2010

My Birthday Surprise from my GF and Trip to Chinatown

It was 5th Feb 2010, it was my birthday. Everything are normal, same time to go to work, meeting same people, everything is the same. Only different is that people congrats me on my birthday.

Out of the sudden, i receives a call from my GF. She told this:" Happy Birthday dear, and I'm on the way to Singapore to find you."
At first, i don believe her until she said this:"If you don't believe me, hear this." Then follow by the MRT tone" ting tong, Yishun"

Then i was so shock that she actually come to Singapore to find me. At first, i do not know what to do. Whether to take leave, or just to leave she alone.

Then i took a half day leave, i was glad that i took the half day leave. Cos it was the most wonderful day i had since long time ago, After that we went to Chinatown.

Now I'll show you the pictures we took:

When we just arrived at Chinatown



Took some pictures of us for the start:



Some fake flowers:



My GF Like this photo.


Chinese god of wealth greeting us a Happy New Year, and bringing us more wealth this year.


Long que at Lin Zi Yuan Bah Kua:




Other Photos of us:









The Ang Mo who sell hot dogs in Chinatown:


i know this photo sucks, this is due to the inexperience of me, as i forget to switch from MF to AF while taking the photo(As for those who do not understand what is AF and MF, AF=auto focus, MF=Manual focus).

Other Photos i took:













My GF was trick my this Ice Cream haha.


When she wanna take the ice cream, the next thing she none, it's gone haha.


It had been a very long time since i saw this sort of movie posters.


I hope you will enjoy this and Gong Xi Fa Cai, Happy New Year to all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment