About Me

My photo
JB, Johor, Malaysia
Errr, I hope to live forever with my love ones. God please save Malaysia!!! My English sucks, i only uses simple words, my chinese also sucks, but i still can communicate with others haha. And i love my family and GF too. (ya almost forgetting to say my dog "Bson")

Monday, February 22, 2010

Eve, 1st and 2nd Day of Chinese New Year.

Before the Chinese New Year Eve's Dinner, i went to Danga Bay for some photo taking session. I used my Pentax to take all this photos, as i wanna to improve my skill.
Here are the photos.


This is one of my favorite photo.




After this i went to meet up with my family for the Dinner. It was at Xin Hu Bin Seafood Restaurant. Their service is incredibly good, even with the many people who came. Their foods are still ok, out of five star i'll only give 3 and a half star.




After the dinner we went back home to gamble, play fireworks and have some gathering around my house.



I had lighted the Hong Pao(Some kind of firework), but my brother is too slow that is why you see him in the photo.

Taken during the Second at one of my relative house.

No comments:

Post a Comment