About Me

My photo
JB, Johor, Malaysia
Errr, I hope to live forever with my love ones. God please save Malaysia!!! My English sucks, i only uses simple words, my chinese also sucks, but i still can communicate with others haha. And i love my family and GF too. (ya almost forgetting to say my dog "Bson")

Monday, February 1, 2010

MY NEW CAMERA "PENTAX K-x"

WOW i can't really express how i feel now, the only way i could express my self is jumping high up now.

See my new camera


Later on today i going to Puggol Park in Singapore, to take some photo I'll also try to review this camera.

Anyway this is what i bought:

1 Pentax K-x with 18~55mm Len
1 52mm Hoya HMC Muticoated UV-filter
1 52mm Hoya Purple Cir-Polarizing-filter
1 Camera Bag
1 40L Dry Cabinet
4 Eneloop rechargeable Batteries
1 Charger for the batteries

All these for the price of S$1025, which i think is quite.
Will try to update some photo here.

No comments:

Post a Comment