About Me

My photo
JB, Johor, Malaysia
Errr, I hope to live forever with my love ones. God please save Malaysia!!! My English sucks, i only uses simple words, my chinese also sucks, but i still can communicate with others haha. And i love my family and GF too. (ya almost forgetting to say my dog "Bson")

Monday, April 26, 2010

Babys' Photos

Last week, Saturday, i went to Jusco with my GF. I was so lucky that there's an event for some baby care product, which attract lots of parents coming down ot the event with their baby or kids.

There's lot's of very cute children, and happen that i had my camera with me. This was a good chance for me to improve my skill in taking photo for kids, which turn out to be quite diffcult. As most of them are very shy and once they noticed you that's it, they will hide behind they parents or do some werid looking face.

This isn't what i want, what i want was to take the nature face of them.
And these is what i get. (Note that all the photos shown are being editted and only the best is shown here)













Kids and baby, are so pure and innocent. Their look in their eyes are so bright and clear.

No comments:

Post a Comment