About Me

My photo
JB, Johor, Malaysia
Errr, I hope to live forever with my love ones. God please save Malaysia!!! My English sucks, i only uses simple words, my chinese also sucks, but i still can communicate with others haha. And i love my family and GF too. (ya almost forgetting to say my dog "Bson")

Monday, April 19, 2010

Liang Wen Yin came to Malaysia at Tasek shopping centre

Last Saturday, Liang Wen Yin came to Johor Tasek Shopping Centre.

At first my GF and I wanted to go to the Sultan Garden to take some photo, but sadly it rain heavily that day. Therefore, we change the location to Tasek Shopping Centre and we also know that Liang Wen Yin will be there at 7.30pm.

It's also because my GF's sister wanted to see her too, we reach there around 5.30pm. There are a small crowd gathered when we reach there.

We waited there till 8+pm then Liang Wen Yin came, I think because of the rain which made her so late.

Then we went on and stay there for around 30mins more before we leave the shopping mall.

And here are the photos i took on that day.

There's lot's of people trying to get their hand on her CD which is selling at RM49, and whoever buy the CD will have the chance to get a close up with Liang Wen Yin.

Before Liang Wen Yin came to Tasek, we were so bored. Therefore, i tell my GF to go to the other side so that i can shoot her with my new Tamron 70-300mm. And the picture turns out to be very nice too.

This is the man who was hosting that day, at lease he's good at entertaining us before Liang Wen Yin came.

I caught this boy who was wondering what's everyone is looking, at that time his head just nice at the ring of the bar haha.


And finally she came......

She also sing some of her songs for us









Play some games......







But i did not stay there for long as the crowd started to grow.


No comments:

Post a Comment