About Me

My photo
JB, Johor, Malaysia
Errr, I hope to live forever with my love ones. God please save Malaysia!!! My English sucks, i only uses simple words, my chinese also sucks, but i still can communicate with others haha. And i love my family and GF too. (ya almost forgetting to say my dog "Bson")

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

i'm going mad

Arrr, I'm going mad right now. Everyday same thing happen, see same people, do same things, and worst of all is that I'm still stuck in Singapore.

I don't really see a future here in Singapore for me, i need to go back to Malaysia. However, I'm still not very confident in my business plan. Although it sound like it's going to work, but i still have some thought that it might fail. but nevertheless, i still gotta try. i had to, as i don't see future for working in this company anymore.

Although i live my life here in Singapore for so long, but i really feel nothing for this place. i still love Malaysia as it is, whenever I'm in Malaysia i feel like I'm alive and feel like there thousand of possibility way to make money. To me money is everywhere in Malaysia, just as long as you willing to work hard there will be a possible that you might get rich.

Not like Singapore, everything also need law to tell you what can do and what cannot do, in the end no need to do like lor. Wanna buy licence also difficult, wanna open shop also difficult, work for other people still must see you cert and not your experience, what the hell??? That's why i see no future here, to make things worst, business here are so hard to do, lots of competitor, hire people also expansive, how to do!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment