About Me

My photo
JB, Johor, Malaysia
Errr, I hope to live forever with my love ones. God please save Malaysia!!! My English sucks, i only uses simple words, my chinese also sucks, but i still can communicate with others haha. And i love my family and GF too. (ya almost forgetting to say my dog "Bson")

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Yip man2 and Ironman2 Movie

Yesterday when i reach Malaysia, after meeting my GF and had our dinner, we rushed to the movie ticket booth to buy both Yip Man 2's and Ironman 2's ticket.

At first, we only decided to watch only Yip Man 2 for today, but after seeing both the ticket was so cheap (despite of both are new movie). I decided to get the IronMan 2 also. So total damage to my wallet was RM42 still not too bad compare to watch in Jusco, or worst Singapore.

Therefore, I'm now so wanna to go back now to watch the Yip Man today and Ironman tomorrow haha. hopefully today no jam or else i die liao cos i buy the tickets at 9.30 today.

You see this poster, Zhend Zi Dan sooooo handsome haha.


Wow hope that i had that suit.


And I'll also try to write about the movie review on next Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment