About Me

My photo
JB, Johor, Malaysia
Errr, I hope to live forever with my love ones. God please save Malaysia!!! My English sucks, i only uses simple words, my chinese also sucks, but i still can communicate with others haha. And i love my family and GF too. (ya almost forgetting to say my dog "Bson")

Monday, April 12, 2010

Yeah!!! I had finally brought a new Zoom Lens.

Yesterday i went to Funan to get my new lens which is a Tamron AF 70-300mm, i brought it at S$232 which is a very good price for a lens like that.

This is my first and zoom lens, it's a lightweight, compact, high-image-quality telephoto zoom lens with macro capability of 1:2 that can be used with my Pentax K-x.

With this 70-300mm telephoto zoom lens, flipping a macro switch in the focal length range of 180mm to 300mm obtains a maximum magnification ratio of 1:2 at a minimum focus distance as short as 37.4", enabling close-up shots of flowers, insects, and other objects that normally require the use of a specially designed macro lens. Moreover, this is a zoom lens that casually offers the distant capture and foreshortening effect pleasures of the 300mm ultra-telephoto world.

Here are some of the pictures i took yesterday and this morning, while i was on my way to work.

This is how my Camera look with the Tamron AF70-300mm






Cute right, my Xiao Hong(the red camera), with the big black wolf haha.
(look like little red riding hood marry with Big Bad Wolf like that haha)

And here are the results.


The church

The Future

Bear Bear

Some Building

Red Flower

Bird Don't Wanna Look at Me

Yellow Flower

Yellow Flower

Cat With Mysterious Eyes

Mysterious Eyes


Innocent Cat


The Rising Sun

So far i had great fun with this lens, and I'm so happy that i brought it.

No comments:

Post a Comment