About Me

My photo
JB, Johor, Malaysia
Errr, I hope to live forever with my love ones. God please save Malaysia!!! My English sucks, i only uses simple words, my chinese also sucks, but i still can communicate with others haha. And i love my family and GF too. (ya almost forgetting to say my dog "Bson")

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Just Recover From My Flu.

Today, i just came back from my 5 rest days to work. All thanks to the 2 days MC + 1 Holiday(Good Friday) + 2 Weekends=5 rest days.

But still didn't have fun, all the time only rest at home due to the stupid flu i had. Luckily, i had my GF around with me these few days, or i think i won't recover so quickily.

She took very good care for me, always called me to tell me to have my pills on time haha.

That's why i'm now recovered haha, feeling damm good now.

No comments:

Post a Comment