About Me

My photo
JB, Johor, Malaysia
Errr, I hope to live forever with my love ones. God please save Malaysia!!! My English sucks, i only uses simple words, my chinese also sucks, but i still can communicate with others haha. And i love my family and GF too. (ya almost forgetting to say my dog "Bson")

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Event on 1st of May at Jalan Tan Hiok Nee,JB

Last week, after the two movie we watch at City Square. We went to the Jalan Tan Hiok Nee, we went there because my GF said that there will be an event happening there.

Luckily, my camera is with me that's why i wanna go there to take some good photos. But sadly, i only bring my 70-300mm lens with me. Which is quite useless when you wanna take picture of the street and some wide angle pictures, but it's useful when some to taking close up faces or something like that.

Below are some of the photos i took then:










No comments:

Post a Comment