About Me

My photo
JB, Johor, Malaysia
Errr, I hope to live forever with my love ones. God please save Malaysia!!! My English sucks, i only uses simple words, my chinese also sucks, but i still can communicate with others haha. And i love my family and GF too. (ya almost forgetting to say my dog "Bson")

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Ironman2 Movie review


For me, this is a great show to watch, as i had watch the Ironman part1(therefore i could understand what's the show was all about).

In this Ironman2, it's more on how Tony Stark was suffering from the poison the palladium in the arc reactor. And this is slowly killing him in the process.

In the mean while, Ivan Vanko(which was the bad guy) has developed the same technology creating new challenges for Stark. He almost kill Tony Stark at the beginning, but Tony Stark was save by Pepper pott and Happy Hogan(which was Tony Stark's bodyguard. and sadly Ivan was beaten up by Ironman, and was jailed.

Then he was broken out of jail by Justin Hammer, who puts him to work fashioning a line of "Iron Drones" that he will use to upstage Stark at his own Expo......

For the rest of it go to watch the movie ba!!! i don't want to spoiled your mood in this movie.

But trust me this show is great even you didn't watch part1, as my GF also didn't watch part1. Therefore i had to explain to her some part of the movie which she don't understand, and don't leave your seat until the whole show is over. As there a surprise sence at the end of the show

No comments:

Post a Comment