About Me

My photo
JB, Johor, Malaysia
Errr, I hope to live forever with my love ones. God please save Malaysia!!! My English sucks, i only uses simple words, my chinese also sucks, but i still can communicate with others haha. And i love my family and GF too. (ya almost forgetting to say my dog "Bson")

Thursday, May 20, 2010

First time buy things online

I know that it could be lame, as this is the first time i brought things online. Before i was scare buying things online, as i heard alot of story about people lying to you and cheat your money. And that's why i don't buy things online, but after two purchases i made this week, i feel that it not all of the people is like what the news had said.

The two purchases i made is from two different guy and company, one i meet him up then i pay the other i pay through his account and ask him to post the product to be.

Both of them keep their words and i receives the goods.

First, I'll talk about the one who i meet up with him. His name is Jon from www.reddotphoto.com.sg, i meet him at Potong Pasir MRT at around 6.30pm. And he really made it on time, or maybe 1 or 2 mins late. I forgive him because he provided a very good reason for been late by 2 mins (although it's not too much), but he wanna to give me a discount of $2(When the product only cost $12). when i hand over him the money he also reminded me to check the product even i had forgotten myself.

Overall, his service is very good and i will definitely buy from him again.

And this is the product i had brought from him.

It's a Pop-up Diffuser

Now for the other guy his name is Dimage, I transfer the money to him and i sms him to ask him to reply me when he receives the money, but he did not reply me till i called him to ask him. Although the things he sell is rather cheap compare to other, but the good when i received, when in a very good shape as there are some scarthes on the casing, and there's some dust on the filter's lens. But after some cleaning myself i get it all off.

Overall, I'm quite disappointed. But for the price he's give I'll may buy things from him but not those really expensive one......

This is the item i brought from him.


Now i had more trust in the online business, but when buying things online, we still had to do some research on the guy, company, and site which you wanna to buy from. Then ask people around for their experience with them. After all it's all about trust.

1 comment:

  1. but online buy thing also need to pay attention oh~and ur luck~haha

    ReplyDelete