About Me

My photo
JB, Johor, Malaysia
Errr, I hope to live forever with my love ones. God please save Malaysia!!! My English sucks, i only uses simple words, my chinese also sucks, but i still can communicate with others haha. And i love my family and GF too. (ya almost forgetting to say my dog "Bson")

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Trying out HDR and some other photo took on that day

Last Saturday, i when to Waterfront City in JB. That time i actually wanna to do some fishing, and my GF came along with me too. Then while i was fishing the sky suddenly turn dark, and the first thing come across my mind is that it's good to try the HDR function of my camera.

Then i bring out my tripod, camera and some other setup.

Then these are what i took:




Here are others photos i took on that day.















No comments:

Post a Comment