About Me

My photo
JB, Johor, Malaysia
Errr, I hope to live forever with my love ones. God please save Malaysia!!! My English sucks, i only uses simple words, my chinese also sucks, but i still can communicate with others haha. And i love my family and GF too. (ya almost forgetting to say my dog "Bson")

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Blackout in City Square's Cathay cinema

Last Friday, i was rushing back to Malaysia to catch The Ip Man2 movie. When i reach Malaysia, after i fetch my GF from work and dinner.

We reach City Square at around 8.30, and we were so early, cos the show start at 9.30pm.

When we were in the theatre, we still have to wait for the show to start. The ticket say show start at 9.30pm, but in actual fact it start at around 10pm. The advertisement was 30 mins long!!!

For the first hour, everything is ok. Until when the most important part of the show, suddenly everything BLACKOUT. Everyone were angry and keep booing the show, and for the first time in my life, i watch movie got blackout one lor......

To make things worst, no one who is working the the cinema came to tell us that there's a blackout. And made us all waited there for the blackout to recover, after sometime some of the people went out to ask for the reason for the blackout, but sadly no answer.

The blackout continue for another 1-2hours, and finally when the power is back the guy told us that the show shall not be continue. And tell us to change our ticket to another day (but only can within 3days), this made lots of people super angry and most of the people is reasoning out with the manager. And after some reasoning they decided to do a refund too.

So when i got out of the theatre, the queues for both the refund and the changing of tickets were so long and everyone were squeezing here and there making the operators confused too. I'm not angry about the blackout(as it's not their fault), What I'm angry is their method of handling the situation. Two words for their management "FUCK UP", almost forgetting TNB also FUCK UP(I'll save the TNB fucking later on in this thread).

Why i say their management fuck up is because, they can't handle stress very well and showing their angry face to us(which is the customer), and when the blackout start earlier they didn't send people in to inform us, and to also keep the people in order when doing the refund and changing of tickets.

To make everything to the ultimate worst(i use ultimate in my worst is because i can't find an other word which is worst than worst for it liao.), On the actual day(which was at Saturday, after i watch Ironman2) i went for the reshow of Ip man2(which i change the ticket and seat number).

The ticket collector told us that he cannot let us in as the ticket were not recognize by him, and i still had to explain to him about the situtation all over again(in english). Then he reply to me in Malay which i can't understand a single fucking word he say, then after i keep telling him so many time i don't understand Malay, he finally explain to me in English. Then he gave me stupid reason, therefore i was force to ask for his manager to come out to settle this problem.

When the manager came out and his a Chinese guy(at least he look very Chinese to me), he still uses his Malay to speak to me!!! For god sake, which sentence from my mouth that they can't understand that "I DON'T UNDERSTAND MALAY!!!"

After that he finally use English to talk with me. Then he told me that the seat were occupied but other people and say that the ticket must be change on the actual day(which we change the ticket). Then the fuse in my brain and broken, then i keep scolding him until everyone come to watch, then he say sorry and he ask us to seat somewhere else which i refused. So i told him to chase the guy inside out and do something to it.

And after so many things happen i finally can watch my IP man2 in peace.

And now for the fucking TNB, you people who work in TNB can you please improve the situation in Malaysia or at least improve the time to recover the blackout in Malaysia.

People from other countries are look at us, and is this the impression you giving others? How you(Malaysia Government) are going to attract young or talented Malaysian back to Malaysia? They will never come back if the situation still remain the same.

You(Malaysia Government), shall use some times to think about how to improve your situation, before asking other to invest in our country.

Before Blackout


During Blackout

No comments:

Post a Comment