About Me

My photo
JB, Johor, Malaysia
Errr, I hope to live forever with my love ones. God please save Malaysia!!! My English sucks, i only uses simple words, my chinese also sucks, but i still can communicate with others haha. And i love my family and GF too. (ya almost forgetting to say my dog "Bson")

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

What is best?

In Oxford English Dictionary, The word "Best" means the most excellent of desirable type or quality. Or most appropriate, advantageous, or well advised.

But in real world what does it take to be the best, what is the best? Is that a best person in this world? For me the answer is both no and yes, it really depend on how you treat things in life. Whether it's work, love, family, or even personal life, we should give what we can and live life to it's fullness.

In work, although you give your best, it's not necessary is the thing you wanna achieve or others expect from you. So what can you do, stopping here and keep telling people "This is the best i can do", or "That's impossible it can't be achievable". Sometime in life, it's not giving your best for doing it one time, sometime you had to give your best for a few time. And if you had done that, and still the result is the same. Then maybe giving up is an option you should take, as sometime forcing something you try so many time and had no result is useless.

I once heard from someone who is really great in their work telling me this, "When you say no or can't, you are giving up without even fighting. When you say I'll try and not doing it, it's like just talking and didn't do anything. But when you say I can do it and you really give your best in doing it, you would succeed."

And through these years working in Singapore, in different company. I saw lots of people, and come out with two tactic which is commonly use in Singapore working culture.

First is the "qian kun da mo yi" Big Shifting Skill. This is a very powerful skill which is use by lots of people. It is commonly use when trouble is created by one person and he/she will shift the blame to others.

Second is the "si xin da fa" Big Absorbing Skill. This is also a very powerful skill to learn, when you want your boss to think that you are good. It is commonly use when someone had achieve something and the other just Absorb/Steal your idea to make it his/her own.


Now for love, "how to be the best lover for you other half?", "What can i do to be/give the best i could for him/her", or maybe "Is she/him the best for me"

Before you ask all the above questions, you had to ask yourself "Are you happy with this person right now?", If yes, you are half way there. The other half will be from him/her.

There isn't a single best lover in this world, there's only the one you love in this world. Love can be nothing, and love can be everything. it's all depend on individual.


And for the question "What can i do to be/give the best i could for him/her". I can't answer you at all as me myself also donno the answer.

Best? i could say nothing to it, it's only a word to described yourself or other. To be the best, what is the best? Till now no one could give me a define answer to this.

So what can we do?

No comments:

Post a Comment