About Me

My photo
JB, Johor, Malaysia
Errr, I hope to live forever with my love ones. God please save Malaysia!!! My English sucks, i only uses simple words, my chinese also sucks, but i still can communicate with others haha. And i love my family and GF too. (ya almost forgetting to say my dog "Bson")

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Burning burn of church in Malaysia, due to the word Allah

I think most of you guys had heard about the burning of the Churches in Malaysia due to the conflict over use of word Allah by non-Muslims.

And till now the government still cannot find those guys who burn the Churches, to make the situation worst the government still allow ppl to protests nation-wide. Now i really think they siao liao, nothing to do in office is it?

Find things to do lah!!! Our nation need money and the economic so bad now still don't do anything about it.

Anyway, I still love Malaysia, but i don't like the goverment. >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment