About Me

My photo
JB, Johor, Malaysia
Errr, I hope to live forever with my love ones. God please save Malaysia!!! My English sucks, i only uses simple words, my chinese also sucks, but i still can communicate with others haha. And i love my family and GF too. (ya almost forgetting to say my dog "Bson")

Monday, January 18, 2010

My First Post!!!

I going to write a blog which i don't think ppl will come and read it, so this is how i'm going to start this. My english really sucks, so if sometime i spell wrongly something don't scold me.

I'm a 24 year old dude, with a GF, two great family (Singapore and Malaysia), and a Dog his name is Bson. I'm born in Malaysia but grew up in Singapore, that's why i had two family.
ok, today i'm going to talk about my brother, his name is Calvin Lim Yew Huat (i always call him "Ni Yao Fuck"). he had a really small pair of eyes, this picture is taken when he's prepare, and he really open his eyes wide.

this is taken when his not prepare haha see the eyes is so so small.

Once, he got a car accident and his excuse to my dad is that his friend told him a joke and he laugh, after that he can't see anything, thus he bang his car to a motorist.

Overall, he is a joke even without talking, he can also be a joke we can laugh at him all day and night. Sometime he can be very sentimental, and stupid. But he's still my brother, and only i can bully him.

No comments:

Post a Comment