About Me

My photo
JB, Johor, Malaysia
Errr, I hope to live forever with my love ones. God please save Malaysia!!! My English sucks, i only uses simple words, my chinese also sucks, but i still can communicate with others haha. And i love my family and GF too. (ya almost forgetting to say my dog "Bson")

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

My GF doing her hair

Recently, my GF had her hair done. i think the process is quite funny so i took some pictures of her.

And I still need her approval to post the pictures, and i got her approve. So now I'm going to show you her before photo:



I was told to try to put her best photo, so i think that this is the best.

then this is the process

I think she look like "da cheng jin" haha, and is those senior "da cheng jin" haha.


If she see this i think I'll be kill by her, and this hair cost quite expensive but i got pay half lah. that why i can say about her hair lor, cos i got half the right.


then this is the done part, before that she really scare that she will look like an auntie. Cos one of her so call friend, look like one after her hair was done (i think mainly becos of the small curl rather then the big curl which my GF is doing).


So this is the picture when it's all done:
Still not bad right? She damn happy with her hair lor, i also like it alot. i prefer this then her old hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment