About Me

My photo
JB, Johor, Malaysia
Errr, I hope to live forever with my love ones. God please save Malaysia!!! My English sucks, i only uses simple words, my chinese also sucks, but i still can communicate with others haha. And i love my family and GF too. (ya almost forgetting to say my dog "Bson")

Monday, January 25, 2010

My dog Bson.

Today I'm going to write a blog for my dog, and I'll try to be him and write for him.
ok here i go:



Hi my name is Bson, and 3 years old this year. i do not know why my stupid owner name me this. If i can name myself, I'll probably name my self as bread pig (brad pitt), or maybe Rain. Anyway, i still love my stupid owner. Although, most of the time he will not bathe me nor will he feed me. And he always think that i like his smelly socks, i only pretend this only because this make him happy, and he will notice me if i bite his socks away from me. Woof Woof

But at least he remember my birthday and celebrate it with me. I always like Friday, as this is the day my stupid owner will come back to Malaysia and at least he will play with me some time. Woof Woof
For most of the Saturday he will bring me and his GF (which i know her as mom), to the park for jogging or rather walking. My stupid owner(which i know him as my dad, and from now on I'll call him as dad), always telling me to run faster. But he just couldn't understand that my legs are short and i have a huge body, is not like I'm lazy, it that I'm very tired. He just couldn't understand it. But i like to play on the seesaw, where mom and dad take turns to carry me while playing it. see this photo taken by my dad. Woof Woof



My mom always hate me when i scratch her legs while she was wearing a short.
I really love grandpa and grandma (which is my owner's father and mother), cos they are the one who feed me and bathe me when dad wasn't around.
Especially grandpa, cos he always buy me human food like fried rice, ba ku teh, and many others. i love him so much too. Woof Woof

ok i very tired of writing this blog liao, cos my paws are so big and the keys on the keyboard is so small, i had a diffcult time type this. why don't the human do a dog keyboard for us, so that we can write blogs too. Woof Woof and Woof bye.

1 comment:

  1. haha..dear u so funny lor..act bson..
    i will go to ask bson about this..hehe^^

    ReplyDelete