About Me

My photo
JB, Johor, Malaysia
Errr, I hope to live forever with my love ones. God please save Malaysia!!! My English sucks, i only uses simple words, my chinese also sucks, but i still can communicate with others haha. And i love my family and GF too. (ya almost forgetting to say my dog "Bson")

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

feeling like an old man

I do not know why, when I'm at Singapore I feel like i'm and old man, waiting for time to pass and always waiting for Friday to come hai~


Still have half a year more to go before I return back to Malaysia, otherwise I'll end up losing my mind and become an old man.

Everyday in the office doing the same things, seeing same ppl and now even worse the food is the same. Luckily i still have my blog to write, so that I'll not be bored at work.

I know that there's nothing in this post which is interesting, i just complaining bout my job here. So bear with me, anyway i'm going back home now haha. I'm missing my bed right now. bb

No comments:

Post a Comment