About Me

My photo
JB, Johor, Malaysia
Errr, I hope to live forever with my love ones. God please save Malaysia!!! My English sucks, i only uses simple words, my chinese also sucks, but i still can communicate with others haha. And i love my family and GF too. (ya almost forgetting to say my dog "Bson")

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Funny photo taken past few year.

i decided to post some photos up just for laugh, if you think that these aren't funny, it could be you do not have any sense of humour. (just joking, and i know it's not funny.)

OK here i go.

Have you seen anyone shave in a crowded cafe? here's one:


hey wait up i still haven't finish eating, "OMG the food is good" and he continue eating.



This is something i do when I'm bore in the office, and when all the operators are feeling down or upset with their job.
And this really help to boost their moral.

And this is the time when they say, DO NOT PLAY WITH CROCODILE. And did you see the guy behind? he's angry becos the crocodile choose me.

What you know? We fit in it with all our giant, and FYI the guy who was in red, his height is 190cm and he weight 130kg at that time.


This is what I'll do to help my friend to get his wife from the hand of the evil bride's maid. (Somemore he write the wrong word on the other friend, and he just put a cross change it lor......)


Promoting beer with my poly's friends, with my BoTak head(and they say i was cute then.)


Walls Ice Cream gave us RM20K for doing this (Joke with you one lah, where got so good lobang?)


Gaytanic (Gay version of titanic)"You Jump, i won't jump. And don't worry i'll push you down"


ok that's all for today, i'll try to put more funny photo up if i have any.

1 comment:

  1. after see ur photo..y u bcome fatter and fatter liao dear...wahahahaha^0^

    ReplyDelete