About Me

My photo
JB, Johor, Malaysia
Errr, I hope to live forever with my love ones. God please save Malaysia!!! My English sucks, i only uses simple words, my chinese also sucks, but i still can communicate with others haha. And i love my family and GF too. (ya almost forgetting to say my dog "Bson")

Thursday, January 21, 2010

How "One Piece" and "Naruto" Affect my life.

I like to watch Japanese Animation alot, such as Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, and much much more......

How ever Naruto and One Piece have the most "effect" on me, when i talk about the "effect" i mean i will image that I'm Naruto or even "Luffy" in One Piece.

i'll dream of having their power or at least something like that. Won't it be cool if you can do the multi shadow clone jutsu, then you can do lots of thing at one shot. haha. Or be like Luffy who is a rubber man, and bullet cannot kill him, and he can make the bullet fly back to the guy who fired at him.

How great will that be, and you can also go on a quest to big sea in search of some treasure.

Somehow, i got a change of going out to the big sea for fishing. The boat consider quite small and i had quite a ride there.
I vomit like hell, but still manage to catch a 11kg fish haha. But still i give up hope of becoming Luffy and travel the sea for my life.

So i think i'll be a ninja haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment