About Me

My photo
JB, Johor, Malaysia
Errr, I hope to live forever with my love ones. God please save Malaysia!!! My English sucks, i only uses simple words, my chinese also sucks, but i still can communicate with others haha. And i love my family and GF too. (ya almost forgetting to say my dog "Bson")

Monday, January 18, 2010

Place for White Ants to learn singing.

It was sometime back last month, when i went to Senai for dinner at Jing Long Fan Dian. Then i came across a row of shophouses and one of the shophouse have this signboard see below:
After seeing this all those (My GF, Brother, his GF, and my cousin) who are in my car, laugh at it because in chinese it mean singing school for White Ants. So are you teaching human to sing, or you are teaching White Ants to sing.

After that we went on to the Jing Long Fan Dian for our dinner, we had Pi Pak duck and some other food. We went there because the Pi Pak duck was so damm good.

No comments:

Post a Comment